Saturday, November 21, 2009

"just get me a really big closet"

So Carrie opted for the big closet instead of the big ring. I'm personally greedy, and want both! My current closet is a nightmare, and I can never find anything in it. I would probably feel the need to shop less, if I could actually see what I own. Here are some celeb closets that may make your heart skip a beat:


olivia wilde-i adore this closet, that also serves as an office for her. it is simple and i find it so charming. this would be my sanctuary.

kimora lee simmons-it's a little gaudy and cluttered for my taste, but i do think she is so fab!

mariah carey-awww, the shoes. i mean this is amazing. it's a little girly, but if it comes with all the shoes in my size, i'll take it!

nicky hilton-this is perfect! i love the dark floors, in contrast with the white chair and furniture, and how cute is the black & white entry door that brings it altogether? love it!

paula abdul-my favorite part about this closet is that she has a place for her belts. all of mine are on hangers and diffucult to get to. also love the space for her sunglasses...

christina aguilera- this is the picture that inspired this post! my taste is definitely not this bold and in your face, but i think this closet is to die for! i love the ladder. definitely something that would come in handy for me.

(all pics from InStyle)

9 comments:

  1. all of these closets are amazing. I would kill for just a walk in closet let alone a whole room. Only in my dreams.


    Clothes Are Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mammoth and well-organized closets motivate me to organize my wee closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... this absolutely depresses me about life. I NEED a closet like this. I need them all actually, that would be ideal. I hate to admit this but the Mariah one is my favorite, mostly because I'm sickeningly girly and then the shoes... omg... the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are great!! I love how olivia wilde serves her as an office also, so cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNUW ITS BOUT THE CLOSETS, BUT THE DRESS OF MISS WILDE IS INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS!!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember seeing MTV Cribs once and they showcased Mariah. I must say, she really does have a princess feel to her beautiful home. Kimora Simmons is definitely the definition of fab, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i see a closet like one of these in my future! you gotta dream big :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina's entire house is amazing, she had a spread in In Style not to long enough, I loved her closet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!