Monday, November 16, 2009

girls night out

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

zara blazer, f21 tank and skirt, jessica simpson booties


This is what I wore Friday night to dinner, drinks and lounging at the W.

Purple and red is my MOST favorite color combination, yet I never really manage to wear it. I’m happy my fabulous, fabulous time out with my girlfriends this past weekend afforded me the opportunity to explore this color combination!

Originally, I planned on pairing this look with strappy heels but I thought the outfit was super girly and I decide to edge it up a bit with my new Jessica Simpson booties. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would wear anything with the name Jessica Simpson branded on it, but I must say, she’s inching up there with BCBGirls as my go to place for affordable footwear.

10 comments:

  1. jessica simpson shoes have surprised me too, they're really cute. cute outfit, love the skirt and boots :)



    Clothes Are Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt and blazer, The booties are very cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combination. The entire outfit is jazzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, you have great style and a great body too.

    http://missheadoverheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree, JS shoes are really attracting me despite her name stamped on it, it's a strange sort of feeling but it's happening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. zara blazer - did you buy it recently? i've been looking for a red blazer for what feels like FOREVER.

    xo Niki
    http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone!

    jessica simpson has made me proud ;)

    niki b i got the blazer over the summer. i haven't been in there in a while, so i am not sure if they still have it, but it's worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am a little shocked that I am into Jessica Simpson shoes but they are cute...and so so painful. I wore some today and almost threw them out of the window going 90 mph on the highway...they may make it to my shoe shelf purely for decoration but never to be worn for more than ten minutes.

    I love your red/purple combo also:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you made study about what colour could fits people? I really love the style and colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!