Saturday, May 2, 2009

seeing red, feeling blue

thrifted skirt, belt and necklace, old navy tank, steven boots

I should have known when I woke up at 6:00 on a Saturday morning, today was going to be a crappy day!!! My hairstylist showed up 20 mins late for my 8:00 a.m. hair appt, my hair was acting stupid so I had to get a serious trim, and after I spent 3.5 hrs in the shop, I had to drive around for 20 mins looking for an ATM (she wouldn't take my card for some reason) to pay her $100!!!! I was so ready to get out of there I didn't even question why I was spending $40 more than I planned, and I haven't gotten to the worst part yet...


After leaving a tour of condos, which was awsome (I really want to buy one), I walked around the bulding to grab something to eat, and while I was walking, it started to pour and the wind picked up, and BAM, my 3.5 hrs in the shop and my $100 gone down the drain. I almost cried! I wanted to get some more pics after I left the tour, but that clearly didn't happen. I did take the one pic above before I left. Unfortuanly the quality sucks!!! Ugh! Hopefully tomorrow is better. I'm off to watch the game...GO BULLS.
My $100 curls before the rain got to them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!