Friday, May 22, 2009

fancy

ali ro dress, thrifted belt, christian louboutin slingbacks

opi polish in big apple red :)



I went to the Keyshia Cole concert last night, and as I do with almost every concert I go to, I enjoyed myself thoroughly. I wasn't really there to see her...will get to that in a min...but she was absolutely fantastic and completely stole the show, which is important since she WAS the headliner. Her petite little body was so toned, her dance moves were pretty impressive, and most importantly, she sounded amazing. She didn't miss one note, and that brings me to DREAM.



I actually decided to go to this concert because The Dream is also part of this tour and I am obsessed with his new album, in particular the song called Fancy. So essentially, I payed 70 or so dollars to see him perform this one song...FANCY and of course he didn't do it, and not only did he not do it, he sounded terrible live. I mean, it was so bad it was almost offensive. Thank God K. Cole, Kerri Hilson and Bobby Valentino did their thing and made me feel like the concert was worth my time and money. Plus, I did get a chance to wear my Ali Ro dress that's been sitting in my closet unscathed for months!




To hear my fav song Fancy, view my complete profile and click on the audio clip!


3 comments:

  1. i looove this look! You look fantastic in that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very elegant in this beautiful dress. The shoes are very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!