Monday, August 15, 2016

COLD SHOULDER

 I took an unintentional mini blogger break to travel & celebrate my birthday & take in all of summer sixteen. I wasn't purposely giving you the cold shoulder. Sometimes life just happens ;)

With that said how much are we loving the off the shoulder trend? I was never a tube top, show off the shoulder kind of girl, but this trend right here, I can get down with. 

WEARING: forever 21 dress (SIMILAR FOR $23), isola shoes, necklace from dsw

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I love this soft shade of pink on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the off the shoulder look. The dress is so cute and comfy looking. Everything blends in so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look and your style in general. Like the title of your blog, simply chic, You truly embody that every single time with your outfits. I especially love your travelnista section. You inspire me to travel more. Lots of love from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really been in love with blush/rose colored pieces!You look lovely.

    www.stylenpoise.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!