Monday, August 29, 2016

TIMELESS

 
I walked into Banana Republic to pass time before an appointment and I walked out with this suit. I 100% don't need a suit, but it's timeless and versatile and pretty fly in my most humble opinion. I've worn the pieces separately before and now I'm just waiting on that perfect occasion to put them together. 

WEARING: banana republic suit (VESTBLAZER both on sale...pants sold out), forever 21 necklace (SIMILAR FOR $15), mix no. 6 shoes, thrifted clutch, MICHAEL KORS TORTOISE WATCH $119DAVID YURMAN CABLE WRAP RINGDAVID YURMAN LINK BRACELET
WORN TO: nowhere yet :) 

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. You look great. I got the same suit, now I cannot wait to wear it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolute perfect and timeless pairing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely an outfit that is everlasting! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely; great color and perfect styling with those cute sandals and clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!