Tuesday, April 28, 2009

keep it classy

I had some “important” meetings at work today so I kept it professional. Kind of boring to look at in pics, I must say, but exciting for me b/c I’ve never worn this dress before, and I really do like it. I almost put on boots again this morning, but in going with the conservative theme, I opted for my oxford sandals instead. Tackling the day always seems a little easier when I love what I am wearing :) Too bad I don't have more of those days!


banana republic dress and bcbgirls slingback oxfords

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I keep making mistake;)
    Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :) i need to bring it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it classy, you always do.

    There is no substitution for class.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!