Wednesday, April 29, 2009

will work for shoes

If you read my profile, you know that I am an assistant shoe buyer who, ironically enough, is not really in love with shoes. So many times I get all dressed up and when I put my shoes on, I wish that I could go barefoot. That's partially because I feel like most heels make me look like I have chicken legs, but more so because my shoe wardrobe is not up to par. Slowly, but surely I am correcting that. Here are some kicks that I have my eye on...

Pour La Victorie-You can never go wrong with red & purple.

Steve Madden-This blue electrifies my soul :)


Type Z-Never heard of the brand, but I'm intrigued.



Report Signature-Hotness! The more I see them, the more I want them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!