Monday, April 27, 2009

flower power

So anyone who knows me, knows that I am a very private person. No Facebooking, MySpaceing or Tweeting for me. But strangely enough, I've been intrigued by the idea of blogging for some time now, and finally, here I am...SIMPLY CHIC!

My battle over the blog was/is twofold:

1) For the most part, I don't have anyone to take pictures of me. BUT I decided that I am going to do my best to take them myself during the week, and hopefully get some better shots on the weekend when I come out of seclusion ;)

2) Are my clothes even that interesting? I love my style and I get compliments on what I wear, and although I stay abreast on all the latest trends, and I truly appreciate them, I certainly wouldn't call myself a trendy dresser. I definitely take on a more classic look, incorporating the latest and greatest here and there
.


At any rate, I'm going to give this blogging thing a shot, and I hope you enjoy following my blog as much as I am going to enjoy putting it together and updating it.


Here I am before work this morning. I was inspired by the sun beaming in on me, but I am still not ready to let go of my boots :)


thrifted ann taylor skirt, j Crew cardi, steven boots, f21 earrings


these earings make me feel like such a lady :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!