Tuesday, March 10, 2015

FAUXSACE

I love nothing more than to come home on Friday night after a long week of work and sit on my couch with a bottle glass of wine or a cup of tea and indulge in all of the TV goodness I don't have time to watch during the week. 

 photo IMG_7843ps.jpg
But every blue moon, when there's a party that's worth the effort, I'll partake. On this particularly night, I threw on my work pumps (I'm having knee issues, so limited in my shoe options) and my Versace "fauxsace" dress and headed to the W for a party. And yes it was worth the effort! 



let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Great color and fit! Your hair look amazing as well!


    Http:// tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! Getting out once in a while is a pretty good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fauxsace!!! LMBO I cannot take it. Beautiful dress lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!