Monday, February 2, 2015

OLIVIA POPED

If you watch Scandal, you already know Olivia Pope's signature color is white and she loves a good outerwear piece! So as an ode to the season starting back up last week, I wore some white denim and a cape from The Limited's Scandal Collection. I guess you can say, I Olivia Poped myself ;) 

I actually don't think I've ever seen her denim, but I had to put my simply chic twist on it. Check out OLIVIA POPE'S BEST LOOKS EVER according to US Magazine.  

WEARING: GAP MERINO SWEATER and jeans, nordstrom necklace, the limited scandal plaid cape (CUTE OPTION), mojo moxy bow pumps (SIMILAR)

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg




10 comments:

  1. I love this look! Very Scandal inspired, with your own chic twist! You look great...and I just love those heels. You always style them perfectly!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS cape! Very Olivia Pope-esque!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss! You did channel your inner Olivia Pope! I likey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Move over Olivia Pope and make room for Simply Chic! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cape is gorgeous! I love that you paired with a gray sweater, so you can really focus on that great statement piece! Love this look!

    xo
    -A-
    www.peckonthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cape and I love that you paired it with denim...chic, classic, modern look all in one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely serving Olivia Pope, did you see the limited collection?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You nailed it! I love Scandal


    Have a great weekend x

    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that cape is too cute and who doesn't love anything with bows. Cute look!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!