Monday, February 16, 2015

FAIRISLE + LEATHER


It seems like just yesterday it was cold enough to wear chunky knits and leather. O wait, that's because it was. Ha! I don't know where this California winter heatwave is coming from (74 & sunny), but I'll take it! East Coasters — this winter wear post is for you. Meanwhile, I'm in sandals with bare legs. Happy Monday!

WEARING: banana fairisle cardigan (CUTE OPTION), express leather shirt via marshalls (SPLURGESTEAL), GAP 1969 LEGGING JEAN, j crew necklace (SIMILAR UNDER $30) mojo moxy bow pumps
WORN TO: starbucks ;)


let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. love this look! fabulous, yet professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute look :) x
    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous weather, cute outfit! Love the eye- popping necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and stylish! I love the J. Crew necklace additions, it really jazzes up an outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!