Sunday, November 16, 2014

HEY PUMPKIN

Hey Pumpkin! You know I love clothes, and you know I love blogging and you know I love food, but did you know I love to cook? I'm not big into desserts and baking (I'd rather eat chips and make some tilapia), BUT I love pumpkin anything. I've shared an easy, pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe with you below just in time for Thanksgiving! You can thank me later :) On to the fashion...
 photo simply_chic_fall_style.jpg
 photo simply_chic_white_after_labor_day2.jpg
 photo simply_chic_statement_necklace.jpg
 photo simply_chic_fall_style2.jpg
 photo simply_chic_white_after_labor_day3.jpg
 photo simply_chic_fall_style3.jpg
 photo simply_chic_white_after_labor_day.jpg
 I've never been one to shy away from white after Labor Day. In California, sunless days are few and far between, especially with this crazy drought we are having. So, why not wear white in Noevember when it's 65 & sunny. In fact, to me this look is very fall chic with the dark grey blouse and animal print pumps. What do you think—is this fall look #simplychic or simply wrong?

WEARING: zara blazer, nordstrom blouse, macys necklace, gap jeans, jean michel cazabat pumps,
WORN TO: church and brunch

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

 photo chocolate_chip_pumpkin_cookies2.jpg
 photo chocolate_chip_pumpkin_cookies.jpg
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
*i added a mashed banana, you know...to make it healthy ;) and i also didn't use allspice (isn't that a deodorant ha!) or ground cloves

11 comments:

  1. Lovely look, so pretty blazer, love that.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Check my new post
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look is very chic! I'm going to pass your pumpkin cookie recipe onto my friend who loves pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a sucker for all things pumpkin, especially this time of year! Love that pink blazer, it's great with the fun pumps and white denim!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes so much & would you like to follow each other on
    GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome fall! I see you don't mind wearing the color white during this time of the year. GREAT!! Those cookies look so tasty. I might try the recipe. Oh, I love those props.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, really like those shoes!!


    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. #simplychic

    Also, the Macy's necklace brings out the colors/outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful!
    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That necklace is everything! Those nails...all in the details... I love it!

    Blog: keepingupwithkurlyken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look! I'm all about "breaking rules" when it comes to fashion. Why not, right? =)
    BTW adding banana to the cookies is a great idea!! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rules are meant to be broken :) I just wore an all white look. Love your blazer! That receipe sounds really good.

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!