Monday, November 3, 2014

ORANGE IS THE NEW CHIC

Well, since it's November, we just celebrated Halloween, AND the Giants won the World Series, I think some orange linen pants are in order.

 photo simply_chic_ornage_pants5.jpg
 photo simply_chic_ornage_pants3.jpg
 photo simply_chic_ornage_pants2.jpg
 photo simply_chic_ornage_pants.jpg
 photo simply_chic_ornage_pants4.jpg

Orange is a tricky color to wear, but I think I found what works for me — stay away from black and go with grey and/or brown instead. Happy Monday!

WEARING: zara blazer & blouse, j crew necklace & pants, bcbgeneration wedges, louis vuitton bag
WORN TO: church & movies

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

15 comments:

  1. Nice look, very elegant, love that.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon on my blog
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your statement necklace!
    http://www.fashionablyspeakn.com/2014/11/meet-cast-neutral-grayscale.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pants and necklace. Orange is my fave color! :-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are representing the Giants and Halloween wonderfully! Your signature smile puts the icing on your entire outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orange and gray actually work pleasantly well together!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I agree on the grey. There are certain colors I cannot wear together and that is black and orange or red and green. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice outfit! http://adventuremeetsdesigner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed the orange is very chic , i love the statement neck piece , You look great !.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waoh, you really look chic and I love the color combo especially that light grey blazer and the J. Crew Nevklace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You wear the pants really well. Looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and elegant! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great necklace!

    www.likewhateveronline.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chic style from head to toe! Love the way you styled those orange pants. I feel inspired! Check out my blog:
    http://keepingupwithkurlyken.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!