Wednesday, October 12, 2016

BORROWED FROM THE BOYS

When PILOTMAN reached out to me about partnering with them, I will admit I was a bit confused after I went on their Amazon store and saw they only carry ties. I've never worn a tie before, and I don't review products I don't use/wear, but I do love all things menswear inspired so I decided to go for it!
And I'm glad I did because I love the TIE (which is 100% silk and only $14.99) and the whole look! The colors are so rich and vibrant and they would add a nice pop to any suit, button down or however you chose to wear it. Just look at the difference the tie makes between the picture above and below! 
For you ladies worried about a men's tie being too thick or too long, try it with a buttoned up menswear vest or paired with a button down and worn on the inside of a crew neck sweater. That way, not all of the tie is exposed. 
Happy Tie(ing)!

WEARING: PILOTMAN PAISLEY SILK TIE, gap sweater & vest (SIMILAR), american eagle button down (SIMILAR), old navy skirt (SPLURGE), aldo shoe (SIMILAR), david yurman rings and bracelet, michael kors watch
WORN: on #sundayfunday

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

**shot by WORK IT, BERK**

4 comments:

  1. It's always great to go outside of your norm once in a while. You've styled this tie in a very fun way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tie does wonders for the outfit!! It commands attention. What you selected to wear with it is Right on Target!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!