Monday, January 4, 2016

SIMPLY CHIC IN PALM SPRINGS

Happy 2016!!!! I took a mini blogger break to celebrate Christmas, vacation in Palm Springs, & ring in the new year. But I'm backkkkk!
As a California girl who travels as often as she possibly can, it's pretty unbelievable that I have never taken the 55 minute flight to Palm Springs, especially after seeing how absolutely beautiful it is! The mountains were so close I felt like I could just reach out and touch them. I've never seen anything like it before. 
For me this trip was ALL about relaxation and I wanted my wardrobe to follow suit and be just as laid back. I did not pack any heels (gasp) and I kept my clothing selections simple with solids & denim in various shades. 
This long, cozy BCBG cardigan kept me so warm, and could not have matched my cherry red Camaro more perfectly. 

WEARING: bcbgmaxazria cardigan (SIMILAR), BANANA REPUBLIC DESTROYED GRAY JEANSnine west booties (SIMILAR), furla bag, old scarf
Aside from the beautiful mountains, Palm Springs is also filled with beautiful...
PALM TREES, of course!!!!
And lots and lots of Camaros. So glad I got to rent one! 

**Simply Chic Travel Tip: Palm Springs** 
Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to $9 bottomless mimosas & brunch with this view at the ESCENA LOUNGE & GRILL
let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! I love California. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and more Beautiful!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Palm Springs Tourism

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!