Tuesday, July 28, 2015

GROUPON COUPONS

Unless you are living under a rock, you definitely know what Groupon is, but do you know about Groupon Coupons?! 

Let me fill you in. Groupon Coupons is great for busy, budget conscious fashionistas like ourselves because it allows us to find deals and sales with not much effort. The easiest way is to Sign Up Via Email and have deals from various retailers and brands such as Macy's and Victoria's Secret (currently offering a getaway bag with a purchase of $75+) sent right to your inbox.


Or if you prefer to browse on your own, you can go on the site and search by category or store name to see what sales are going on and what discount codes are being offered.


Groupon Coupons came in handy for me this week because somehow the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale fell off my radar...UNTIL I went to Groupon Coupons Monday morning to see the sales for the week and there was the reminder right in my face! And of course I headed straight to Nordstrom during my lunch break and walked away with this little set


...and am strongly considering this vegan leather skirt

Thanks Groupon Coupons for reminding me of this sale and helping me cheat on my shopping diet! It was totally worth it.


let's get social

 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great information!!!! Both outfits are so cute.





    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information! I will definitely tryout the Groupon Coupons! Cute Looks :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    Asassywoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm Groupon Coupons???? I love a deal, so I will definitely be checking them out. And you should go back for the leather skirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that green skirt!!!

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!