Tuesday, May 28, 2013

skinny mini

 photo 7eec2718-7881-4439-8700-d8819ffb1fc7_zps22e80570.jpg
 photo cfb6b94e-625d-488f-a35d-37ee041fe2f7_zps45654760.jpg
Pardon the picture overload. I had a full out photo shoot while waiting to get into the UNCORKED! WINE FESTIVAL, and it was well worth the 45+ min wait. I highly recommend it for Bay Area peeps. Unlimited wine tasting for 5 hours...yes ma'am!
 photo 581cdae2-b518-4d7e-a079-2e85dd37d8ef_zpsce7f55d4.jpg
 photo f931b11e-02e6-4f16-8e92-2a477bfc42c0_zps8c9d9d5c.jpg
On to the outfit...I got these oversized sunnies from TJ Maxx for 6 bucks. I wasn't sure about them because this is not a shape I would typically go for, but for $6, I figured I'd give it a shot, and I'm glad I did. I really like them. What do you think? Is this shape ok for my face? 
 photo 3976ec67-9e2a-4e85-855f-cc0cea8da57d_zps73f6745d.jpg
I also scored these velvety loafers for dirt cheap from the DSW clearance rack, and I have been wearing them like crazy. Somehow fuchsia suddenly goes with everything in my closet. 
 photo 44982267-a06e-44b8-88f2-dc0f167fa0b5_zpsec25b86d.jpg
 photo 8c919548-ccf1-404d-9aeb-6fa7590a6e8e_zps54404e10.jpg
And last but not least, THE PANTS. O, the pants!! Words can not express how much I love these GAP PRINTED SKINNY MINI KHAKIS (and not just b/c my nickname is skinny mini). I'm slowly collecting them in every single print. 


P.S. There's still a little time to enter my iPod GIVEAWAY!

18 comments:

  1. Girl these pics are awesome! Love how the aperture is making you the focal point!! I need to check out this uncorked festival!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I adore this look! The colors and print work well together! Very chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Somehow fuchsia suddenly goes with everything in my closet." - I know that feeling! lol! You want to match it with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving everything about this look. The pants and those shades are great!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the bubblegum nail color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pants and your photos are so much fun! Sounds like you had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love EVERYTHING!! Your glasses are are so cute. They were really calling you name. I am glad the wine festival was an enjoyable event for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute look, love love the pants! I'll be checking for them @ gap, already in love with their skinny denim.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous outfit, you rock those pants, girl! I love the statement necklace, such a great eye-catcher! Kisses from NYC
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking gorgeous as always, you mix bold colors together like its nobody's business! haha. And I DO love your new sunnies, they look fantastic on you!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVEE your printed pants, especially when paired with pink flats. what a beautiful spring outfit!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh man I missed your awesome giveaway! :(

    And 5 hours of unlimited wine??!! Sounds amazing!

    Love your pants girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for sending me the sun !! Love your outfit, this pant is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit, you look great
    Please go visit my blog and follow me on blogloving if you like it.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/rosemode

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your sense of style... And that coat is my ultra lovely. Drop by my blog some time and follow if you like it. :)
    www.negrifille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!