Thursday, August 2, 2012

greetings from tahoe

This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but the Internet connection in my hotel in Lake Tahoe was pretty useless. So I still say greetings from Tahoe even though I'm no longer there. It's always nice to return home after a trip, but I definitely could have used an extra day to lay out on the lake looking at the gorgeous blue water, with beautiful mountains in the backdrop. I'm falling more and more in love with California, one road trip at a time. Camping in Yosemite next? 

wearing: skirt from eons ago and don't know where i got it, american apparel tank top, urban outfitters sandals, marc by marc jacobs bag
worn to: explore lake tahoe 


Thanks to everyone who entered the TACORI GIVEAWAY . The lucky winner is...

KELLY MONROE

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner!!
    Beautiful Photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put me in your suitcase as usual simple and chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pattern mixing! And that skirt is just gorgeous - I love this look!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bold prints on your skirt,Cali is great hope you had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit, the background, and your demeanor depict tranquility, calmness, beauty, etc. I'm glad you had an enjoyable and safe time in Lake Tahoe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner, and lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! You have the most beautiful skin. I also wanted to make sure you knew this was in stores http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=55474&vid=1&pid=569185&scid=569185012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and i haven't seen it in stores yet, but i did order myself one online :):):)

      Delete
  8. love the scenery! great look too---i love the print on the skirt.

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog! Congrats on the job! I just subscribed, check out my vintage blog at musevintage.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!