Monday, December 26, 2016

HOLIDATE

I decided to end the year with a post featuring the look that was by far the instaFAVE in 2016. As I stated in THIS POST, I was on the fence about this dress. I think it’s gorgeous but something about it felt too youthful and too old lady at the same time. But my instaFRIENDS convinced me to get it and I am glad I did. I didn’t think it was quite right for the holiday party I had in mind for it, however I think it’s perfect for a romantic holiDATE night or maybe I will save it for Valentine’s Day! 

I hope the holidays have been kind to you thus far and I'll see you in the New Year!



let's get social

  photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. The dress looks absolutely stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too gorgeous! And the beautiful bag needs an honorable mention!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!