Monday, January 9, 2017

SEQUINS & SAUCONY

Question: What do you wear when you're going to a kickback a.k.a house gathering  for NYE but you still want to sparkle?
Answer: Sequins & sneakers topped off with some fur! 

I threw this outfit together in between making COLLARD GREEN DIP & calling my uber and I kind of love it! The fur was a last minute "it's cold outside and I don't want to bring a coat" decision, and I think it was the right decision.

Happy 2017!!!!!!!

WEARING: gap cardigan, j crew sequins top (OFF THE SHOULDER, SILVERFAUX FUR STOLE ONLY $20SAUCONY BULLET SNEAKERS IN BURGUNDY, nordstrom necklace

let's get social

  photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!