Monday, November 28, 2016

CYBER MONDAY FUNDAY

Happy Cyber Monday! I went into Bloomingdales on Saturday in anticipation of Cyber Monday...trying stuff on and figuring out what I wanted to purchase online. As soon as I put this dress on I loved it, I think. I started to question if the ruffles made it too girly or too old lady so I took to IG for advice and folks overwhelmingly convinced me to pull the trigger this morning! What do you think? 


PS if you're in between sizes, you might want to go with the larger size.

let's get social

  photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

1 comment:

  1. That dress is amazing on you! I might have to get one too. :-)

    Love the green, and those shoes are swoon-worthy!


    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!