Thursday, December 1, 2016

W I D E

So I'm in the market for some super flare or bell bottoms jeans. I'm not sure what they are calling them these days, but they look something like THESE.



Unfortunately every pair I've tried on have been A) too expensive for something so trendy and/or B) too long and I don't know about altering something like that. If anyone knows where I can get some flare bell bottoms please let me know. In the meantime, I have put my wide leg trouser jeans back in rotation and paired it with everything from striped shirts to oversized sweaters. 

WEARING: zara shirt, joes wide leg jeans, nine west pumps, f21 necklace, david yurman rings, target sunnies
WORN TO: church

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

**shot by WORK IT, BERK**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!