Wednesday, September 30, 2009

white out


zara blazer, urban jeans, bcbgirls shoes, badgley mischka bag, michael kors wacth

Anyone follow the no white after Labor Day rule? Clearly I don't :) Minus the open toe shoes, I think this is a look that translates well year round, which is why I wore it last Friday to work.

I bought the Badgley Mischka bag a couple of months ago, and not too long after that I picked up this Michael Kors tortoise watch to go with it. Now that it's Fall you will probably be seeing a lot more of both!!

Here's a better picture of the watch...


(photo from shopbop)

I hope to post a few pics from Chicago soon!

10 comments:

  1. 1st! Cute jeans & watch chica!


    http://onechicchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so beautiful. You are becoming a pro with using the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this whole outfit!!!:)
    I replied to our comment on my blog. Do you how to include a reply button on your blog. Googling it isn't helping me at all!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks One! I'm noticing now that the jeans are kinda high waisted...NICE!

    Thanks Myrtle, although I am getting bored with the background of the pics.

    Thanks SC! I'm not sure abt the reply button, but I did write you back on your blog ;)

    Thanks Nerdic. I want to wear it with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i almost bought that zara blazer! love how you combined everything! ;)

    click here to visit me at mode junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute look

    YOU ARE WHAT YOU WEAR @ clothesarecute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, love the blazer. You look very chic.

    xoxo zola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!