Monday, September 14, 2009

flying high



urban cardi, old navy tee, american appeal skirt, bcbgirls heels, kenneth cole watch, f21 necklace

I've been more adventurous with my work clothes lately. In the past, I would have NEVER worn a fitted high waisted skirt to work, but the new me doesn't care :) Especially because I really, really, like this particular look for work.

I think I am going to be doing more and more mirror pics these days. I tried to do the self pic option using the timer on my camera, but I can't figure out how to get full body pics. So until I do, this is what you get :)

Did anyone check out the September Issue? I went into the movie thinking it was going to be about Anna Wintour's life, but I guess if I had read the synopsis, I would have known it was all about how the September Issue comes to formation. It's actually fairly similar to what I do at work. Very interesting...

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!