Wednesday, April 4, 2018

MALIBU

If you are not from California, you might not know that there is a small beef between Southern California, and Northern California. I don’t get it. I never have. I am an Oakland (Northern) California girl all day, but I love me some SoCal. They have better beaches, and weather (and men) #sorrynotsorry. And for all reasons listed, I headed to Malibu recently for a change of scenery.

 I’ll let the photos speak for themselves (with the help of a couple of captions).

(wearing zara camel coat, leopard sweater from nordstorm (VERY SIMILAR), sunnies from nordstrom, SPANX FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS, ADIDAS NEO CLOUDFOAM)

STAY AT THE SURFRIDER MALIBU

The rooms are nice (and pricey) but the best part is the rooftop lounge.

EAT AT MALIBU FARM
 And get the cauliflower pizza (i added sausage) and frozen rose a.k.a f'rose.


Eatin' crab out in Malibu at Nobu. Thank you Drake for the excellent recommendation!

GO TO ROSENTHAL WINERY 

I can't speak to the actual wine but the photo ops outside alone  are worth a visit

And speaking of photo ops...
There are plenty in this beautiful beach side town. I'll be back. 

But in the meantime, I’m headed up, up and away again this week to a place that requires a passport, and barely has WiFi. Who wants to take a wild guess where I’ll be? 


let's get social
  photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I remember watching an episode of Two and a half men and thinking that Malibu seemed pretty cool. From your pictures it looks like I was right. I'm adding it to my list. My guess for your next trip is Cuba :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover the delightful ingredients of Chocolate Lucky Charms cereal. Enjoy a delicious blend of crunchy chocolate pieces and iconic Lucky Charms marshmallows. Indulge in a magical breakfast experience with every spoonful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!