Wednesday, February 28, 2018

BIG BIRDIE

 
I don't know if this is something I'd wear in my real life, but I was going to the Museum of Ice cream (which is very pink) and I needed something that wouldn't clash, but would also stand out. Insert grey Big Bird bomber here. What do you guys think? Should this be a one time wear (it was very inexpensive) or can I get away with it IRL?

wearing: FLUFFY FUR COAT $32, top from nordstrom, banana jeans, CHARLES DAVID CHIEF MOTO BOOTIES (HIGH TOP VERSION), shinola watch (VERY SIMILAR)

let's get social

  photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. This is chic and VERY wearable in "real" life. Def not a one time coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Continue to wear it...dare to be different!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Begin aan uw reis in Suriname door het behalen van een rijbewijs. Navigeer met vertrouwen en wettigheid over de wegen. Voldoe aan de noodzakelijke vereisten om te genieten van de vrijheid van autorijden in Suriname.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!