Wednesday, November 7, 2012

various shades of purple

simply_chic_purple
simply_chic_purple3
simply_chic_purple2
A quick post because I'm still recuperating from all of last night's excitement

Did you go out or stay in and watch the election results? Four years ago I foolishly watched by myself. I clearly didn't want to do that again, so this year I threw a small dinner party. Good food, good wine, good company! An all around good night, but now I need a nap, and someone to come clean for me :) 

P.S.-Sorry for all the election related INSTAGRAM photos last night ;) 

wearing: urban outfitters dress, gifted scarf, thrifted belt, naughty monkey heels

15 comments:

  1. Great heels. Looks comfy too

    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. #teamobama....
    You look priceless.
    You look great in your last post:Like a boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome! I def watched and loved it! Also loving your purple dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I was on pins and needles last night, worth it though! I loved your I'G's ;) That sweater dress looks so cozy! And are those the "uncomfortable heels"??

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com
    Enter my necklace giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect! =)

    shesallproper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a sweater dress and this one is great, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple is my favorite color. With that said, your outfit is soooo cute. Go, President Obama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! That purple dress compliments you so well!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the purple on you! I stayed in for the election. I didn't want to be in the midst of all the commotion. A dinner party would've been nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... I adore this outfit & those shoessss are to die for!

    Coxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!