Monday, November 12, 2012

instagram_@iamsimplychic

1) OAKLAND ART MURMUR 2) strawberries & cream martini 3) boot season
4) fallerized maxi 5) reading material 6) SNEAKER WEDGES
7) election night dinner party 8) halloween treats 9) bottomless mimosas a.k.a. sunday funday at CANA 

Happy Monday!!! Or at least it is for me. I'm taking a little fall break and headed to paradise in a couple of days. To find out where paradise is, and to come along for the ride, make sure you are following me on INSTAGRAM. As depicted above it's a very colorful experience

10 comments:

  1. Great photos, I love the skirt, the strawberries and cream martini sound yummy and I love the wedge sneakers!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been having some good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh excited to find out where your going! And glad your finally on IG now. ;)

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much!!
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are like a melody of songs: Beautifully arranged and memorable. I think I know where you are going; the word paradise gave me the clue. I'll wait until you disclose it to see if I am right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow me on INSTAGRAM! BougieHippie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... Ok, like seriously I'm headed to follow you now!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're on instagram!!! YAY!! I'm going to search for you today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!