Tuesday, July 3, 2012

instaberry: june

The month of June was full of festivals, food, parties and all around good old fashion FUN! Here's a recap via the lens of my Blackberry camera
Cutoffs and converse...lots of casual wear this month
Food truck festival with a sea salt caramel cupcake to die for
Pool party, or shall we say around the pool party, as there was no one in the pool and 500 people standing around looking cute :) 
Weekly Farmer's Market visits to get fresh fruit and fresh flowers
In honor of NATIONAL SOUL FOOD MONTH dinner and drinks in mason jars at PICANMISS PEARL'S, & FARMERBROWN
Backyard BBQ/game night/Sunday Funday and a mocha cookie crumble to get me through Monday
And last but not least a little retail therapy (GAP 1969 CROPPED LEGGING JEAN on sale), and celebrating the preschool graduation of mi amor


follow me
FACEBOOK.TWITTER.PINTEREST.BLOGLOVIN

12 comments:

  1. Looks like your summer is turning out nicely so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. It looks like you've had some fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. June looks like it was a really good month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, enjoy the sunshine while it last! Love the first image of you in that cute 'fit!

    x carlina
    allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. june was a fun month i see! great pics; especially the preschool grad pic! too cute :-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a FUN month can't wait to see what the next few months will hold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A whirlwind of exciting events. The pixs are beautiful. The graduate has Harvard bound written all over his big, cheesey smile. He is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! What an adorable little graduate. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your so sweet I love your comments, and I also love your photos as well :D btw, I really love your pool attire, so chic :)

    Cymone
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos! *_*
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I've followed yours ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pics! I'm a blackberry photographer too lol!

    www.famelifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!