Sunday, March 28, 2010

100 proof

Photobucket
This is my 100th post, and I'm so excited about it that I decided to dance on tables :)
Photobucket
This little blog has come a long way, but I won't get sentimental and reminisce right now. For that, you'll have to stay tuned for my one year mark next month :)
Photobucket
But with a big ole smile on my face, I will say thanks to everyone who keeps me motivated to continue blogging! I appreciate every last comment, public follower and silent stalker ;)
Photobucket
On to the outfit...I got this dress from H&M and it was sooooo cheap, I thought it was a shirt until my mom told me to try it on. Thanks mom ;)
Photobucket
I love the print!
Photobucket
I wore this out to a club, and can you believe the butch female bouncer GRABBED MY BOOBS!!!! Not like a pat down, but a full on grab AND SQUEEZE!!! I don't go to clubs or places where you need to be patted down often, but my God, that can not be kosher nowadays. I should sue!
Photobucket
This is a picture on the way out. Obviously, it didn't take me too long to get over what happened on the way in ;)

17 comments:

  1. H&M is really starting to grow on me - I've seen a lot of cute stuff from them including this dress! Umm, you got felt up at the club?! Lawd! What could you possibly hide in a fitted dress? I guess people have gotten gangster with sneaking stuff in! sheesh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100th post. Time doesn't wait. It seems like it was just yesterday when I read your first entry. Dancing on the table...how cute and liberating. The dress is lovely and its pattern reminds me of kente cloth. Keep the posts coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the 100 proof post title coupled with your 100th post. Congratulations. And, yes, I feel you on being motivated to blog.

    The butch female bouncer? Oh. That's almost to be expected, in this day and age.

    I see the shoes matching with the dress, to the fullest. Gangster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, that's crazy that the bouncer did that! lol

    But I love the dress; very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 100th post lady! You are entitled to dance on top of whatever tabletop you desire, cause its hard work maintaining a blog! Love the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your 100th post, you are looking grEAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats...Loving every bit of the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy crap, a SQUEEZE??? that's crazy...i'm so sorry! unless it was...fun?
    LOL
    dance away, my dear. you look fabulous doing it! such a great print on that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on your 100th post! what a milestone :) too bad about that bouncer - that's a darn shame... anyways, you look fantastic as usual! loving that h+m dress and classic white blazer.

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just came across your blog, and I'm glad I did, it's fabulous! This dress looks amazing on you!! Too bad about the bouncer though!

    Anyway, I'm definitely following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your 100th post! I love the print on this dress, and you look goood in it! No wonder the bouncer copped a feel. ;-) Jk jk...

    When I was traveling around Europe during my semester abroad, I used to ALWAYS be the "random person" they picked to be searched before I could board the plane. And of course they always have some butch female officer search you. It got to the point that as soon as I got called aside, my friends would explode in laughter, which I'm sure looked totally suspicious. It was ridiculous!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. :) I really like yours too, and I look forward to your big one-year mark next month!

    Robyn
    ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's to a 100 more posts!

    Boo to that awful bouncer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy 100th! ;) and a 100 more posts to come! love the dress!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for all the well wishes on my 100th post, and being on my side when it comes to ms happy hands.

    pennerad, really got a good chuckle out of your comment! wasn't fun at all...actually pretty traumatizing. i may need to seek therapy ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!