Thursday, August 13, 2009

a great day



old navy white pocket tee, thrifted belt and skirt, steve madden luxe shoes

Yesterday I found out that I was accepted to the first grad school I applied to :) :) :) :) Best news I've had in a while! Now, I just have to find the motivation to apply to the other schools on my list, because it's good to have options, or at least that's what I keep telling myself. We'll see what happens!

On to fashion...I think this skirt is my first thrift shop purchase. It was down to my ankle, but the print made me smile so I went for it, and I'm glad I did. It opened the door to a healthy little addiction that is thrift shopping.

Notice my hand in only one pocket on the last picture. That is because the skirt only came with one pocket, or perhaps it's actually just a hole. Either way, for $5, I won't complain.

6 comments:

  1. (lol) about the hole...I love the colors in the skirt. Congrats to you for being accepted to the first grad school you applied to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting accepted to grad school! :)

    XO
    http://stylecrumbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt! OMG so fabulous!

    xo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt, it look like vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!