Sunday, July 19, 2009

hanging with the boys






target fedora, old navy tee and belt, american apparel skirt, mia sandals

I went to a safari today with my little nephews who are in town from California. It was a ton of fun, but I am pooped and don't have much to say other than I am really excited that I finally got to wear my fedora!

P.S. I tried to wear the fedora last weekend to the Jay Z concert, but it started raining before we left, so I had to take it off, and it never stopped raining so the concert never happened! So depressing...I was in the 10th row :(

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it...fedora, sun glasses, handsome boys, and everyone's suntan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit was perfect for this outing! and what sweet little guys!
    xo,
    the little violet dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, so cute. isn't it funny how kids never seem to run out of energy(until you get in the car to come home)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Diane, are you sure you weren't with me, b/c that is exactly what happened?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that style like Indiana Jones lol, with the hat...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!