Tuesday, July 14, 2009

business minded


zara blazer, urban shirt, thrifted belt, f21 skirt, bcbgirls shoes, lv bag

Even though this skirt is kinda mini, I feel like such a business woman in this outfit, but I did not wear this to work today. I actually wore a variation of this outfit all day Saturday...during the day with no belt and black flats, to dinner with the blazer, and later that evening without the blazer to the W for drinks and lounging.

But anyway, back to the semi mini skirt...do you think it's too short for work if I wear it with a blouse and lower heels or flats? Keep in mind I work in a creative environment with mostly women and no dress code...

16 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I loved that you wore it to more than one place. A good outfit should be able to go from day to night. I think you can wear it to work with a blouse and maybe more demure shoes/accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that royal blue color.I think that the length of the skirt is fine for work-so, GO FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the belt and how it cinches at the waist. It's super cute! Especially the ruffles lining your tank. =]

    www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. NIce! cobalt blue is ravishing on you!! I also love the detail of the top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit! cute cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful skirt, i love that colour

    http://stylewaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blazer, i need a gray blazer like that! nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that blue skirt! It works so well with your look! Great blog girl! Glad I found it :)

    xo,
    Jessica

    p.s. you should enter my scarf contest! http://bit.ly/5tmGs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought the sale was online! I think it says so on the bottom, I was going to sort through the website and see if I liked anything =]

    And thanks for stopping by!

    -xtina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your outfit ! the skirt has very nice colour

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i love the mix of colors here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it! i have a thing for electric blue...

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh u look absolutely amazing hunnie.. loves this look

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love it! i have a dress code, and would totally wear this outfit to work anyway. lol.plus i think the blazer makes it office appropriate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!