Tuesday, June 2, 2009

a new day

f21 jean jacket, urban outfitters dress, nine west booties

Yesterday I rolled out of bed and into work looking like I should be on the corner begging for change. I mean, I even FORGOT TO PUT ON EARRINGS!!! Ugh! Monday's are so tough. At any rate, because I was so embarrassed by yesterday's disheveled appearance, I overcompensated today and wore my Valentine's Day dress from last year. Ha! I tried to dress it down with booties and a jean jacket. I think it worked.


  1. keep up the great posts!


  2. very pretty dress! if you don't mind my asking, how'd you get into the field you're in...

  3. Thanks Ladies!

    Diane, the company that I work for is a computer/web based retail company, and the buyers have a lot of say so with the creative piece of the business. I majored in English, and I had a decent amount of marketing/advertising experience prior to this job, so I think that was my way "in"...I wasn't your typical Fashion Merchandising major. If you have any more questions feel free to shoot me an e-mail!

  4. love your dress,so so much. i waant!!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!