Monday, June 29, 2009

i love a good belt

j crew cardi, urban ruffle top, thrifted belt, express pants, jessica simspon shoes, bracelet from italian street vendor brought back by a friend

Because my style tends to be on the classic side at times, I always love a good belt to jazz (did i really just use that word) things up a bit. My go to place for belts is Good Will for sure. No mater how sucky the clothing selection is on a particular day, 9 times out of 10, I can always walk away with a good belt :)

Happy Monday! So excited about a short work week. Can you tell?

12 comments:

  1. absolutely perfect... love the belt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the belt; It accentuates the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look. i love belts myself....i cant stop buying really vintage ones...

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks really great ilove the white ruffles im a sucker for ruffles . the belt and card are the perfect colors to push your look to stylish !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know i already said it on chictopia, but i just love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purple and brown in the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cardigan! I'm quite excited for the weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay, SO in love with that belt! it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous!
    i love the white top and the salmon cardigan. so chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!