Monday, September 18, 2017

YES WE CANNES

Next up on the French Riviera excursion was a day in Cannes, my favorite city in the Côte d'Azur. 
(do i look hot? cause i am!)

Could my love of this city have something to do with the fact that we sailed around the Mediterranean Sea for half the day surrounded by fabulous yachts. 
(trying to be as fabulous as my surroundings)
(i think i was meant to live my life on a boat)

Maybe, but the city really is just everything! It's the perfect mix between old school French charm, glitz, glam, great restaurants and even better shopping! Oooooo the shopping!!!!!! I needed more time (and money) here. In fact, it's a city I could see myself living in. 

(outfit change to match the glam)

(eye spy a very french man...in stripes)
(paella + rose)

It's a quick, easy train ride from any major city in the French Riviera and from Nice specifically it took about 30 minutes and cost less than $10. Go, stay a while, or forever if you're lucky :) 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I don't think I'll ever stop thinking it .. but this is a dream vacation. You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I go with you on this trip?! Your description and the beautiful pictures from it made me feel like I was on this amazing adventure with you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!