Tuesday, May 23, 2017

#ITSBANANA

 
Ok, it's official...this chambray suit is my favorite Banana Republic purchase to date. I think it's so chic and so versatile and so everything. I first wore it HERE with a low cut tank top for a night out with the girls and nearly a year later I wore it to church on Easter Sunday with long sleeves and a bedazzled vest, also from Banana. I just LOVE it, so much so that I might just put it on for work tomorrow.

WEARING: banana republic suit (GREY VEST, GREY PANTS) & top, mojo moxy pewter bow pumps (BETSY JOHNSON PRINCE BOW PUMP)

let's get social

  photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg
**shot by WORK IT, BERK*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!