Monday, February 1, 2016

NYE

We are a month into the new year...can you believe that?! Before you know it, we will be celebrating NYE again. 
And speaking of NYE this is what I wore to ring in 2016. I got this Rachel Roy skirt on super sale over the summer for around $20 and I thought it would the perfect summer day party look dressed down with some Chucks and a tee. Turns out it was the perfect winter NYE party look dressed up with booties and a blouse. HAPPY FEBRUARY FOLKS!!!

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. omg I love that skirt girl! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is beautiful and so is your smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I have the entire outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit, i love that skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Class.

    And your accessories are always on point. (From one Jay Z fan to another: "That rock on your finger is like a tumor, you can't fit your hand in your new purse.")

    Also, I watched a documentary the other day and after all of these years on your blog hearing the name Rachel Roy, I'd no idea that she is the Rachel Roy former wife of Jay's former labelmate Damon Dash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!