Monday, November 23, 2015

#ITSBANANA

Before I started my current job, I got to treat myself to some 100% necessary retail therapy because my current gig is my only gig with a dress code.
 I headed straight to Banana and stocked up on some goodies including everything you see here.
 I had fun doing the whole business casual thing in the beginning, but now I think I'm over it. Ha! Or maybe I just need to go on another spree at Banana to get me excited about dressing up again.

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg


5 comments:

  1. I love your twists and style!! I'm in the Bay Area as well, do you get your twists done at a Bay Area salon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, BRepublic love is like no other, thats like my love for Jcrew and Gap! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!