Monday, March 2, 2015

OFFICE CHIC: HOUNDSTOOTH


I've had this skirt for years (as in 5+) and I have no clue why I bought it since until 7 months ago I've never needed to dress up for anything, other than the occasional interview. Nonetheless, I'm glad I bought it and held on to it because it fits nicely into my business casual wardrobe. I think next up, I need a HOUNDSTOOTH PENCIL DRESS.

WEARING: ann taylor loft houndstooth pencil skirt ($10 HOUNDSTOOTH PENCIL SKIRT), zara trench (ON MY WISH LISTLONG TRENCH), GAP MERINO SWEATER,  ivanka trump pumps, macy's necklace, furla bag, TARGET MIRROR AVIATORS
WORN TO: work

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg


5 comments:

  1. You are rocking that look! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is great. Love everything, but those shoes are my fave!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look, I love the shoes!
    And thanks for your lovely comment.

    xoxo
    KD
    http://kdtrendingtopics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice skirt! I have a old RL houndstooth bag that I can't seem to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look especially the skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!