Thursday, November 27, 2014

WHAT TO WEAR: FRIENDSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you are enjoy the day with loved ones, counting all your blessings and taking naps in between online shopping ;)  
 Last Saturday I hosted Friendsgiving and this is what I wore and how I set the table.
I love THIS COBALT BLUE DRESS (under $20 from Forever 21), but I don't necessarily recommend bodycon when you plan on stuffing your face, but I do however recommend keeping it cute ;)

images c/o INSTAGRAM

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of Friendsgiving just as much as Thanksgiving; lovely dress
    Happy thanksgiving to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress fits you like a glove, love the addition if jewelry as well & would you like to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch! :*)



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so festive! You and that cobalt blue should become best friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!