Monday, October 13, 2014

NOTTING HILL + I WANT TO FEATURE YOU

I'm working on a special PINK POST for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I need/want your help in showing support! Please email me (iamsimplychic@gmail.com), or tag me on INSTAGRAM (@iamsimplychic) with the hashtag simplychicpink showing off your favorite pink moment (outfit, shoes, nail polish etc) and you'll be featured in the post later this month! Plus for everyone who joins in I will donate money to the CAROL ANN READ BREAST CENTER.

Enjoy the pictures from my day in Notting Hill...
So many cute colorful homes in this neighborhood
 
London buses and cabs are so chic!
Yummy street food everywhere!
No shortage of clothing and accessories in the area also
 

WEARING: h&m blazer (SIMILAR), gap dress (PINK RACHEL ROY DRESS UNDER $70), j crew necklace (SIMILAR)

**Simply Chic Travel Tip: Notting Hill**
This little area is so charming and although it's a great place to buy souvenirs, it didn't feel touristy at all. I recommend having brunch/lunch at 202 RESTAURANT, which is also a boutique, and staying long enough to have some street food.  Also, do yourself a favor and pick up a fascinator and some super affordable body products from SUNEETA while you're there. 

let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Amazing dress, you look so lovely in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this favorite pink moments in fashion or just in general? Love your pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx! Your pink moment can be whatever you want it to be :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for another beautiful journey into you trip!! The pics are so beautiful and colorful. The pink dress is very flattering. Your idea for supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month is FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "London buses and cabs are so chic!"

    Agreed. I too noticed the chic culture in the images. It fits perfects with the accents.

    Also, much respect for your efforts concerning Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic and dainty overseas in London! I love your latest outfits! Thanks for the tips, when I get to go to London I am going to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so chic and I'm SO jealous of your trip to London! Looks super amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. U take lovely photos :) Love ur dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you're doing! I'll be sure to email you ASAP.

    Love the dress. Very cute and perfect for traveling. XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely photos; I especially loved the one with all the hats..:-). Lovely dress and flats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post. I know how hard it must have been to leave one of my favorite cities.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pritty!!!!

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!