Wednesday, March 19, 2014

TRIBAL SPARKLE

 photo j_crew_sequins_top5.jpg
 photo j_crew_sequins_top2.jpg
 photo j_crew_sequins_top.jpg
 photo j_crew_sequins_top3.jpg
 photo j_crew_sequins_top7.jpg
 photo j_crew_sequins_top6.jpg

This cardigan is my favorite purchase from this winter season, and I got it from a place I rarely shop for clothes...TJ Maxx. I spotted the tribal-inspired print on my way to the home section, and when I tried it on I had to have it because of the slightly oversized fit. I've worn it many, many ways but dressed up with some sequins and a statement necklace from J Crew is my favorite.

Happy Hump Day!

WEARING: cardigan from tj maxx, j crew sequins top and necklace, GAP 1969 LEGGING JEANS, nine west booties (SIMILAR), michael kors watch (NEWER VERSION), braclets from street vendor
WORN TO: dinner at YOSHI'S + dwele concert   


let's get social
 photo 6ee01289-6c46-40a4-913e-0ad85c8d4a20_zps3735f14e.jpg

17 comments:

  1. Love the different contrast of the sequins top and cardigan... Beautiful honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sparkles like your beautiful smile. Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do know how to mix and match. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool look.
    Your hair always looks on point :)
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkle! Great sweater too! :-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boss.

    I agree with Nnene K.M. - you really do know how to mix and match.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combination of sparkle and tribal print!

    CARMEN VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love tribal prints and I like the way you combined it with the sequins blouse. You look so cute and chic! Nice styling...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you combined the sequins with cardigan for the day outfit!

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the shoes and the cardigan!
    I have on-going sponsored giveaway. hope you ckeck it out and if you'd like join. here's the link: http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2014/03/rosewholesale-giveaway.html

    xx
    ellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. TJs is one of my favorite places to shop, and I'm so in love with the cardigan, especially paired with the fun sequined cammi.
    Chic on the Cheap
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a great find. The cocoon shape and the print are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cardi looks so comfy and cute. Def. my fav item of the look!

    And thanks for your suggestion w/ my oxfords, i definitely like your idea to roughen them up!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that you added a sequin top! So chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!