Sunday, April 14, 2013

when one isn't enough

 photo 25b41ba0-0cc3-4edd-8127-6e1c4e9559c5_zpsea428269.jpg
 photo 1067d624-6f58-4afb-969a-90904a06807b_zps49d67e95.jpg
 photo 891f0561-1cda-4a22-81c9-065c49fbc366_zps0ec59a0b.jpg
 photo 7b892af1-a6d6-49b1-8135-e9bdf3a58f46_zpsaad92509.jpg
Remember THIS post, where I was battling the wind? Well, this is the purple and pink version of that same sweater, and once again I was battling the wind. That's what happens when you're always surrounded by water. #CaliGirlProblems

Do you ever buy the same thing in multiple colors? This is very rare for me, but I caught a super duper deal on these cardigans and I had to do it!

wearing: hive & hone cardigan (LOVE THESE COLORS), gifted scarf, NY&CO denim shirt, michael kors bag, thrifted belt, toms aviators
worn to: treasure island flea

16 comments:

  1. i really love your classic style! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors of your scarf and cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, especially when it's good quality and the style is a classic one. Cute scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty here. I love the look alot, well done sweety
    And thanks for visiting my last post.. Kisses

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the bag! Yes I've picked up shoes in different colors I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice layering :) ... And yes I have a cross on the back of my ankle thinking about getting it redone .

    Thanx again dear for reading Faith Family Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and the wind are having a love affair, or is it a love hate relationship? Your cardigan is so pretty. I am sure you had an enjoyable time at Treasure Island flea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do it all of the time! lol. I love the cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a chic outfit! Love the colorful cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great; I'm loving the color combo..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit! Love the details and color combination, nice job styling!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome outfit! Love the cardigan and chambray look. =) You're absolutely gorgeous!
    Found you via the Rolled Up Pretty linkup. =)
    ~Callie

    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so pretty! I love the layering and that cardi is so cute!

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!