Wednesday, January 6, 2010

jet lag



old navy sweater, f21 sweater dress, steven boots

I am back from my trip home for the holidays and I am beat! I took the red eye in, and didn't sleep a body is trying to readjust to a 3 hour time difference, I'm preparing for two major meetings at work and I HAVE A COLD! Ugh! Despite my Debbie Downer tone, I had fantastic time with my family and friends while in Cali! I wish I could have stayed another week.

About the b/f's aunt bought me this chunky sweater on Black Friday, and I've worn probably 5 times since. Needless to say, I really like it! It's my go to item on my lazy days.


  1. It is a beautiful,warm, and cozy sweater. I love the pattern.

  2. Your style is amazing and you are so beautiful!!
    I'm following u!
    If you like, come and see also my blog!



Thanks for stopping by my blog. Leave me a note and I will stop by your blog and leave you one back!