Sunday, July 31, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
I'll be the first to admit there is nothing particularly special about this look, but I wore it and I shot it, so I am posting it :) In an attempt to liven things up a bit I leave you with 33 questions...
1. Is it cute when a guy kisses you on the forehead? depends on who the guy is
2. Would you like a long love letter? absolutely!!! i'd even take a short love letter..via e-mail
3. Group dates or single dates? single dates until the b/f and i are no longer doing long distance
4. Is your hair up or down? pin curls would be considered up right?
5. Do you straighten your hair? look at the pictures...
6. Do you get your nails done? rarely, i mostly take my nails into my own hands (no pun intended)
7. Jeans or skirts? i don't want to choose
8. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? yep, and any woman who says she doesn't is not telling the truth
9. Do you text a lot? i hate texts and if you text me, it's very unlikely that you'll get a response
10. What would you do if you got pregnant? cry.
11. Whats your favorite color? don't have one
12. Heels or flats? i don't want to choose
13. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? yep, believe it or not, i'm a crier (see question 10)
14. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? does eyebrow powder count as makeup? if it does then probably not
15. Do you think lipgloss is the best? sure, why not
16. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 20 mins tops
17. Gold or silver? diamonds
18. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you? 22
19. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? yes if my nephew counts
20. Do you wear lipsticks? just now starting to get into them, and i'm kind of obsessed
21. What age is the youngest you would ever date? guys are too immature to go younger
22. Is it hot when guys are sweaty? no, it's actually gross
23.What is the best possible feature on a guy? ambition...i'm getting all flustered just thinking about
24. Do you like making eye contact? that's an invitation to talk and i don't like talking to strangers
25. Do you ever picture your wedding dress or wedding? yes and i see a chapel in vegas and a nice little black dress ;)
26. Would you kill for chocolate? no, but maybe for potato chips
27. Do you freak out if you miss your fav shows? how long ago were these questions written? no, that's what DVR is for
28. Do you yell a lot? ugh, yelling is SO unattractive
29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? i don't even know what i would do to not dress like myself...
30. Do you write a lot of mushy letters? i don't write any kind of letters
31.If you are to choose one makeup to use forever what would it be? brown eye shadow to fill in my sparse brows
32. Do you fall in love easily? no, i'm a total skeptic
33. Do you have cramps right now? tmi
I read so many blogs, that I cannot remember where I saw these questions, but if you are reading, please let me know it was your blog :)
ETA: I found 33 questions on NIKKISHO'S blog :)
wearing: h&m dress, 9west boots
worn to: run errands
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
I was looking through my camera and realized I still have stuff to post from my cruise, so here we go...
As soon as I put this on I thought, "this looks like a short set and I feel old lady-ish".
Well it's actually two separate pieces...
and I like it :)
wearing: fab'rik boutique top, urban outfitters shorts, kenneth cole necklace, h&m sunnies, cheap/old sandals
worn: in miami & first day on my cruise
Sunday, July 17, 2011
No, your eyes are not deceiving you. I am wearing black tights.
As evident by my face, I am as confused as you are about tights in July, in Cali.
I tried to Summer-ize the look by adding a white belt and pink polish.
But when you wear tights AND booties, not sure Summer-izing is possible.
Did you know today is National Ice Cream Day?
Just look at all that deliciousness...
wearing: gap denim top, urban dress, thrifted belt, jessica simpson booties, essie polish in bachelorette bash
worn to: ice cream lunch at FENTONS CREAMERY
Blogger Confessions: Today was not as cold as it has been. It was in the low to mid 60's and I probably would have skipped the tights and boots if my toes were painted. Tee hee :)
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
"This is real 80's. I like it!"
Those were the words out of my b/f's mouth as we rushed out the door to the Rihanna concert last week.
He said the red lips, and the big chain (his words not mine) and the leather jacket gave this look a real 80's feel.
worn to: rihanna concert